Join us for an intimate and luxurious educational mini retreat.
You will have the opportunity to learn from Caroline Sommerfeld, one of the craft textile industry's influential experts while enjoying a brunch menu with mimosas, an art display, (and perhaps a surprise guest!) and plenty of time to network with other inspired attendees.
Perhaps most thrilling for those looking to expand their own creative skills in textile art, each ticket includes your choice of kit, curated for a luxurious experience of craft. Each kit contains everything you need to get started on your project, including a step-by-step pattern, and thoughtful extras to enhance your experience as a maker.
Choose from the following:
- Embroidery featuring Florals & Floss
- Rigid Heddle Weaving featuring Neatnik Yarns & Gather Textiles
- Spindle Spinning featuring two times infinity & Archaic Arcane
- Macrame (just add your favourite plant!) featuring Little House of Macrame & Shelley's Artistry Co.
- Needle Felting featuring Little Blue Fibre Studio
- Knit & Crochet 2 Skein Project (pattern for both knit and crochet options included) featuring Ancient Arts Yarns & Caroline Sommerfeld & April Garwood
- Deluxe Knit & Crochet 5 Skein Project (pattern for both knit and crochet options included) featuring Woolerton Estate, Gingersnap, Allison Barnes Yarn, Numana Yarns, Rose Hill Yarns, Caroline Sommerfeld & Lee Sartori
Upgrade your Curated Box with the addition of a beautiful mason jar for your summer sun tea! Click the image below to add to cart.