Portuguese Knitting with Andre de Castro
In this class students will be able to learn through simple samples of stitches the basics of the Portuguese Knitting Style:- small historical framework of the Portuguese Knitting Style
- how to hold the yarn, the needles, the placement of the hands and the correct tension when knitting
- how to use the Portuguese Knitting Style in order to minimize movements and consequently reduce the risk of injuries typical of other forms of knitting.
- how to use the Portuguese Knitting Style in order to knit in a more efficient, quick and simple way
- 4 mm and 4.5 mm/ US 6/ 7 circular needles, and
- some basic notions like stitch markers scissors etc...
- 50 gr of DK yarn in a light color