Knitting 911: Fixing Mistakes with Holli Yeoh
$%#$@#^! Isn't knitting supposed to be relaxing??
All knitters, even the most advanced ones make mistakes. Get yourself out of a knitting-related disaster by learning how to identify and fix your mistakes without ripping everything out. We’ll explore the most common mistakes including dropped stitches, missed increases, twisted stitches, split stitches, and more.
You’re comfortable with the basics and know how to increase and follow simple pattern instructions.
• homework swatch (details in handout to be provided)
• smooth, worsted weight yarn in a light colour (should have at least 2 plies and preferably some wool content)
• appropriately sized circular knitting needle
• double-pointed needles 1-2 sizes smaller (wood or bamboo, if possible)
• crochet hook (similar size to knitting needles)
• locking stitch markers
• knitter’s tool kit