Join us Friday evening, May 27th, for an evening of social craft life!
All are invited, but space is limited.
Bring your current work in progress, and come have a cup of tea with us!
Take your yarn adventures mobile with stops at Edmonton area yarn shops!
We'll start on the east end of town, and work our way in a bit of a west-->north loop, ending in St. Albert.
9:30-11:00 | Little Blue Fibre Studio 6718 101 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6A 0H7
- Outdoor knit-in to be hosted in the green space adjacent to the shop, with the shop open exclusively for yarn crawlers. Be sure to bring your digital or printed Eventbrite ticket!
11:30-1:00 | The Fibre Nook 9864 63 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 0G6
- Special activities hosted exclusively for yarn crawlers both in the shop and at the nearby restaurant. Be sure to bring your digital or printed Eventbrite ticket!
2:00-3:30 | Jo's Yarn Garden 4812 50 Ave, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1S8
- Special promos, with the shop open exclusively for yarn crawlers. Be sure to bring your digital or printed Eventbrite ticket!
4:00-5:30 | Yarn Divas 10 Tache Mews W, St. Albert, AB T8N 4T7
- Wrap up your yarn crawl with tea and confections and soak up the ambience at the area's newest yarn shop...and, you guessed it: be sure to bring your digital or printed Eventbrite ticket!
- In the interest of covid safety, we're opting not to provide group transportation this year, so please plan for your own mode of transport between shop locations
- Each shop will be running their own specials, social activities, etc., and will have their own standards for covid safety. We ask that you respect their dedication to serving our community, follow their guidelines, and enjoy their company while you're in their space.
Feel free to plan ahead with our Project Planner worksheet, a free download you can print to help you plan out your shopping to supplement your stash, be prepared for that next amazing pattern, and have all the tools and notions you'll need...find it here