Edmonton's Premier Yarn & Fibre Arts Festival
Since 2016, the Edmonton Fibre Frolic has connected fibre art enthusiasts -
– everyone sharing a love for all things fibre-related at an annual one-day event, which has now blossomed into a biannual event. This spring, we are excited to offer our first fully in-person event since 2019!
Our Mission Statement
We aspire to:
- Enable every crafter to broaden their horizons, by brushing shoulders with fellow makers, vendors and instructors;
- Provide a platform for emerging artists to showcase their talents in fibre arts;
- Facilitate a sense of community among fibre artists and crafters of all ages and skill levels; and
- Expose crafters to the beautiful minds of industry leaders and influencers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the values of equity, diversity, and inclusion – ensuring that we create and maintain a safe environment for all participants.