August Eventsby Holly Aamot
It's the dog days of summer, and there are lots of yarny things to do in the Edmonton area this month! Check them out by clicking the live links below...
- August 10th: Make a needlework sampler at the St. Albert Grain Elevator Park and learn a bit about Treaty 6
- August 13th:
- Pop-Up Shop at Numana Yarns: Crafty Bones & Under the Elm Yarnery
- Pop-Up Shop at River City Yarns: Neatnik Yarns & Hedgepig Pottery
- August 17th: Learn to Knit at Yarn Divas
- August 20th: Pop-Up Shop at River City Yarns: Ancient Arts Yarns
- August 21st: Fibre Soiree--Sold Out!
- August 27th: Pop-Up Shop at River City Yarns: Over the Moon & Brickbubble
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device